Lever Hoists and Come Alongs for General Industry - In Stock for Quick Delivery
Shop Bestselling Come Along Lever Hoist Products
Lever Hoists and pullers are perfect for many applications as they are easy to transport and can be used in small areas. They are extensively used by plant maintenance personnel and in the construction industry.
CM 653 Lever Hoist
The CM 653 lever hoist is the industry standard for jobs that require a short lever arm for close quarter pulling, stretching or hoisting applications. The Series 653 lever operated hoist is a high quality, rugged, steel tool for close quarter pulling, stretching, and hoisting applications. Its characteristic short handle, along with minimal lever pull effort, make this tool ideal for a broad range of applications.
CM 653 Lever Hoist Features:
- Capacities from 3/4 to 6 tons
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight.
- Powder coated finish for added corrosion protection.
- Hardened steel load sharing gears.
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control.
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement.
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning.
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment.
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life.
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches.
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort.
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Metric rated.
- Meets ASME B30.21 – Manually Operated Lever Hoist Standard and European CE Standard.
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation.
Series 640 Puller – Made in the USA
The CM 640 Lever Hoist
is designed for heavy-duty construction and industrial applications. Used to pull, lift, drag or stretch, it features:
- Tough aluminum alloy construction and powder coat finish
- Weatherproof for outdoor service
- Simple construction with fewer parts for ease of maintenance and lower inventories
- Hoistaloy hardened steel link type load chain for strength, long wear life and flexibility
- Weatherized Weston-type automatic braking system for positive load control
- Easy, one-hand operation and control - only 58 pounds of pull required for 3/4 ton model capacity
- Forged upper and lower hooks with latches standard
- Free wheeling for fast and easy attachment to load
- Upper and lower Latchlok hooks available for all capacities
- Optional Load Limiter protection device stops transmission of lever forces protecting against dangerous overload
- Optional anchor sling simplifies attachment to allow anchor hook to swivel in tight space applications (3/4 & 1-1/2 ton units only)
- Optional Load Sentry warns of overload condition
- Optional shorter lever for 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton units available
- Optional zinc-plated chain available
- Unlimited lift
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Harrington LB Come Along/Lever Hoists
Harrington's LB lever hoists combine easy operation with a compact, low headroom design that easily handles real-world demands. These hoists can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any other load angle and have the strength to get the job done.
LB Lever Hoist Features:
- Capacities 3/4 Ton through 9 Ton
- Compact design makes it a perfect fit for use in tight quarters
- Steel body is more durable yet lighter weight than die cast aluminum models
- Revolutionary freewheeling offers one handed operation
- 360 degree handle rotation and pivot & swivel top hook for easy rigging
- Single load chain through 3 Tons
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
- operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
- Grade 100 heat-treated load chain is nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks open slowly without fracturing under excessive loads. Top and bottom hooks rotate 360 degrees.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.
- 5-foot lift is standard, 10-, 15- and 20-foot lifts also stocked; nonstandard lifts available as well.
Coffing LSB Lever Hoist
Coffing LSB is widely used in the mining industry and has served industry for years.
Coffing LSB-B lever hoists models are available with optional load limiters. Also featuring through-hardened load chain, these stamped steel ratchet lever hoists are lightweight, durable and are ideal for construction and commercial applications.
- Capacities & Lift - Rated loads of 1/2, 3/4, 1, 2, 3 and 6 tons, with 5, 10, 15 and 20 foot standard lifts. Other lifts available.
- Optional Load Limiter - Load Limiter alerts operator of a possible overload by allowing the handle to rotate without lifting the higher-than capacity load. The load limiter can be field-installed.
- Rugged And Lightweight - Impact resistant, stamped steel housing withstands rigorous use. Compact design is portable and easy to rig.
- Low Handle Effort - Double reduction gearing and short, cushioned-grip handle provide easy operation with minimal handle effort.
- 360 Degree Rotating Handle - Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces.
- Easy Free Chaining - State-of-the-art freewheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain.
- Positive Load Control - Enclosed screw-and-disc type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning. Latches on hooks provide positive load engagement.
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipyard Hooks Now Available for Lever Hoists
Shipyard Hooks -- used on select, steel body, lever-operated hoists --were designed to effectively position steel plate and fixtures before welding. This application is ideally suited to the ship building and metals fabrication industries.
Available in 1/2, 1, 2 and 3 ton working load limit sizes, the upper hook model quickly replaces the standard hook and features a special trunnion which attaches directly to the hoist body. The lower hook is equipped with a chain block for direct attachment to the load chain of the hoist.
Contact Ergonomic Partners to help select the right lever hoist or come along for your application.
Ergonomic Partners sell, distributes, and services come alongs and lever hoists in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.