Steel and Aluminum Jib Cranes by Gorbel
Ergonomic Partners provides several types of steel and aluminum jib cranes for all of your lifting applications. Whether you need a small ergonomic hand push jib, or a fully motorized jib crane with a powered rotation and trolley and hoist, we have a jib that is right for your needs.
Enclosed Track Workstation Jib Cranes service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters and hoists. They are available in capacities from 50 to 2000 pounds, depending on the model type.
We can provide the following models as work station enclosed track Gorbel Jib Cranes:
- Free-standing, floor mounted with 360° of rotation.
- Wall or column mounted with 200° of rotation.
- Wall mounted, aluminum enclosed track, tie rod jib crane with 200° of rotation.
Gorbel provides several styles of I-Beam and Workstation Jib cranes. Below are some examples of the model cranes available:
- FS300 - Freestanding Steel I-Beam jib crane
- WC200 - Wall Bracket I-Beam Jib Crane
- WC100 - Wall bracket jib crane with tie rod supports
- AJ200 - Articulated jib crane with wall mount columns
- WSJ360 - Free Standing workstation jib crane
- WSJ200 - Wall Cantilevered jib crane
- AL100 - Aluminum mounted jib crane
Most models can be bolted directly to your existing 6 inch floor and do not need a special foundation. We can even make your jib mobile by providing a portable jib crane base.
Ergonomic Partners can provide an ergonomic Gorbel work station jib crane that increases productivity thru easy boom rotation and trolley movement. Your operators spotting and positioning control is superior when compared to a traditional I-beam jibs.
Use Workstation Jib Cranes for:
- Circular areas not sufficiently covered by a main overhead bridge crane
- Supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, vacuum lifters and welding wire feeders
Articulating Jib Cranes: Position loads in places that traditional jibs cannot reach
Use Articulating Jibs for:
- Circular coverage area
- Moving loads around corners or through doorways
- Reaching loads into machines
- Swinging loads under obstructions
I-Beam Gorbel Jib Cranes:
The traditional solution (and most versatile!) for your lifting needs.
I-Beam Jib Cranes are ideal for heavier loads (1 to 5 tons). These heavy duty cranes are available in manual or motorized rotation.
Free Standing Jib Cranes are Gorbel's most versatile cranes. They are perfect underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where they can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where they can be overlapped with other jib cranes to provide staged coverage.
Use I-beam Cranes for:
- Free-standing, floor mounted or insert style jib cranes, spans to 20 feet.
- Wall or column mounted I-beam, spans to 30 feet
- Floor-supported, top stabilized I-beam capable of 360° rotation, spans to 20 feet
- Circular coverage areas
- Outdoor applications such as loading docks
- Applications underneath large bridge cranes
- Open areas where the jib can serve several areas
- Machining or assembly applications where it can be overlapped with other jibs to provide staged coverage
Why buy your Jib Crane from Ergonomic Partners?
Industry's Best Warranty - 5 years
Industry's Best Delivery - 5-Day Shipments available for all manually operated systems. 2- or 3- Day Premium Service also available.
Multiple Shipping Points - We have multiple manufacturing facilities, and we ship from the closest plant to lower your freight costs and reduce product damage
"If it's late, we pay the freight" - When delivery is critical, you can depend on Gorbel®. Upon request, we will guarantee your crane will be ready for shipment on the promised date or we pay the freight
Ease of Installation - We build and assemble all components with jigs and fixtures to ensure easy installation
Ease of Operation - This helps reduce operator injuries and increase your company's productivity
Local Representation - Gorbel® Jib Cranes are sold by your local Ergonomic Partners Representative.
Versatility - Gorbel® makes a complete line of jib cranes to meet your needs!
Safety - All cranes are pre-engineered for powered hoist operation - with a factor of 15% of the jib capacity for the combined weight of the hoist and trolley and an additional factor of 25% of the jib capacity for the impact of powered hoists.
Please contact your Ergonomic Partners Sales Engineer to help choose a Jib Crane for your lifting application.
Ergonomic Partners services and is a Master Distributor for Gorbel Jib Cranes in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.