Gorbel Workstation Cranes, Gorbel Overhead Bridge Cranes and Gorbel Jib Crane
Overhead Bridge Cranes
Gorbel overhead bridge cranes, jib cranes, aluminum cranes and steel gantry cranes offer ideal solutions for today’s productivity and safety driven work place.
Why choose Gorbel?
- Industry's Best Warranty-5 Years
- Quick Delivery-5 Day Quick Ship on Standard Products
- Easy to Install
- Steel or Aluminum Support Structure
- Industry's Best Warranty - 5 Years on Manual and Motorized Products
- "If It's Late, We Pay the Freight"
- 5 Day Quick Ship, 2 or 3 Day Quick Ship (premium service)
- Multiple Shipping Points - Plants in NY and AL
- Steel or Aluminum Bridges
- Increased Safety, Productivity, and Reliability
- Freestanding or Overhead Mount
- Modular Design for Flexible Factory Layout
- Local Representation - Contact Ergonomic Partners
- Ease of Movement
- Ease of Installation
Gorbel’s work station bridge cranes are offered as freestanding, overhead ceiling mounted or a combination of both as well as monorails. The Gorbel crane product line covers capacity ranges from 150 lbs. thru 4000 lbs. and spans up to 30 feet.
Gorbel Workstation Cranes come in multiple models and vary by support center distance. See below for the correct sizing criteria:
- GLS track is meant to be mounted overhead and are required to be supported every 5 feet
- GLCS track can be mounted overhead or freestanding and are required to be supported every 20 feet
- GLCSL track can be mounted overhead or (FS) freestanding and are required to be supported every 25 feet
- GLCSLX track should be freestanding and are required to be supported every 30 feet
Gorbel has a simple way to create their model numbers below are some examples with an explanation of what each term means. This way you can create your own model number and request a quote.
- GLCS-FS-1000-20-63-12 – The GLCS determines the maximum column spaces | The FS stands for freestanding | The 1000 stands for the capacity of the crane | The 20 stands for the bridge length | The 63 stands for the runway length | The 12 Stands for the height under the bridge.
- GLCSL-2000-15AL-100-10 – The GLCSL determines the maximum column spaces | The 2000 stands for the capacity of the crane | The 15AL stands for the bridge length and the AL means it is aluminum | The 100 stands for the runway length | The 10 Stands for the height under the bridge.
- GLCSLX-4000-25-30-14 – The GLCSLX determines the maximum column spaces | The 4000 stands for the capacity of the crane | The 25 stands for the bridge length | The 30 stands for the runway length | The 14 Stands for the height under the bridges
Options such as double girder with nested trolley, interlocks/transfers, motorization packages, manipulator platforms and Seismic Zone 4 systems are available.
Gorbel has a full line of jib cranes, which include enclosed track, articulating, and I-beam cranes as described below.
Enclosed Track Work Station Jibs are ideal for supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, intelligent lifting devices and welding wire and can handle up to 200o rotation when wall or column mounted and up to 360o rotation when floor mounted. Available in Freestanding, Wall Cantilever, and Aluminum Tie Rod styles.
Articulating Jib Cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move loads around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. Bridge cranes available in Freestanding, Overhead Ceiling Mounted, and Wall or Column Mounted styles.
I-Beam Cranes are versatile enough to perform a wide variety of local handling and spotting functions, and economical enough to be dedicated to individual work stations for maximum effectiveness. Available in Free Standing, Wall Cantilever, Wall Bracket, Mast Type, and Motorized Rotation styles.
Gorbel's Gantry Cranes provide an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. The heavy duty end frame design with square tubing uprights, knee braces and channel base provides stable lifting and movement. Gantry Cranes come in Fixed Height Steel and Adjustable Steel.
Ergonomic Partners Services Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Kansas, Indiana, and Kentucky.