Harrington NER, SNER, CF and LB Electric, Hand and Lever Chain Hoists from 1/8 Ton to 5 Ton
Shop Bestselling Harrington Chain Hoist Products
Ergonomic Partners carries the Harrington Hoist product line. These hoists are used for applications as simple as lightweight, low duty lifting to high frequency heavy industrial lifting. Harrington hoists typically have a lower headroom and are lighter than the competition.
Specifications For the Harrington NER Electric Hoist
- NER capacities 1/8 Ton through 5 Ton
- H4 rated motor for the most demanding applications
- Smart Brake Technology revolutionary DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design
- Optional dual speed via under-the-cover variable frequency drive
- All standard models are UL listed to UL 1340
- Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments- IP55 rated
- Plug in pendant and power supply cords save time on set up and maintenance
- Super strength, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant
- 5 or 6 pocket load sheave improves chain life and promotes smooth lifting
- 3 Ton Harrington NER ideal for most applications
- Optional Motor driven trolleys on (N)ERM Models
- Optional Single phase unit in the SNER Models
- These hoist have external pins to allow for a quick change from hook to lug mount trolleys
- Grade 80, super strength nickel-plated load chain is certified to DIN standards, greatly reduces resistance due to fatigue and wear.
Specifications For the Harrington SNER Electric Hoist
Harrington's SNER electric chain hoists are built for extreme duty applications that require single phase power. A hoist with a 60 minute, H4 duty rated motor is revolutionary and unmatched in a single phase offering. Maintenance friendly features include a unique chain guide, hinged control panel, sealed housing and durable load sheave. For beam travel requirements couple with SMR motorized, PT manual push and GT manual geared trolleys.
- SNER, SNERM, SNERP, SNERG capacities 1/4 Ton through 3 Ton
- 60 minute, H4 rated, fan cooled motor for the most demanding applications
- Pull-rotor electric brake is self-adjusting and virtually maintenance-free
- Ability to accommodate very long lifts
- Compact, low headroom design
- Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments - IP55 rated
Specifications for the CF Hand Chain Hoist
- Capacities 1/2 Ton through 5 Ton
- Rugged die-cast aluminum body provides exceptional strength
- Pre-lubricated sealed ball bearings for long life and low maintenance
- Weston-style load brakes for positive braking action
- The 2 Ton CF Hoist is a great value for the capacity
The CF Model was designed to be portable, as they are lightweight, economical and efficient. This construction grade hoist offers a great value in a hand chain hoist.
Specifications for the LB Lever Hoist
- Capacities 3/4 Ton through 9 Ton
- Compact design is ideal for tight areas
- Steel body is more durable yet lighter weight than die cast aluminum models
- Freewheeling offers one handed operation
- 360 degree handle rotation and pivot & swivel top hook allow for easy rigging
- Single load chain up to 3 Tons
- The 1 Ton LB Lever Hoist is ideal to carry in a truck for multiple applications
Why buy a Hoist from Harrington?
The LB Lever Hoist is the #1 Selling hoist in the United States. These hoists can be used horizontally, vertically or inverted with plenty of strength to get the job done. The compact design allow this hoist to handle many low headroom applications.
- Our skilled customer service staff is recognized as one of the best in the industry. With knowledgeable, friendly people that are willing to go the extra mile, it is an easy phone call to make for any reason.
- They are a well established and one of the oldest crane and hoist suppliers in the U.S.
- Their engineering department is made available to provide immediate feedback to customers applications.
- The factory is equipped with an on-site welding, machining, and fabrication centers
Ergonomic Partners specializes in the quick shipment of 1/4 Ton, 1/2 Ton, 1 ton hoists, and 2 to 3 ton electric hoists. We are a distributor for Harrington electric hoists in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.