Portable Ergonomic Lifting Devices for Roll & Drum Handling
Mobile Lifts and Portable Lifting Devices are ideal for pharmaceutical drum lifting, roll handling, and many other ergonomic lifting applications.
|Portable Lifting Devices Features
||Battery Powered Mobile Lift Benefits
- Solid Aluminum Construction
- Large Caster Wheels
- De-mountable Remote Control
- Precise, Infinitely Variable Lift Speed Between 0 - 6 inches/sec
- Totally Enclosed Electric Lift Mechanism for Smooth Precise Lift
- Built in Electic Brake
- Built In Overload Protection
- Current Limit Travel Stop
- Exchangeable Power Pack
- Adjustable Height Handle Bar for Comfort
- Built-In Solid-State Universal Charger with Automatic Charge Cut-Off and Time Float That Can be Left Connected Without Harming Batteries.
- Light Weight-Mobile for Easy Operation
- Easy Movement in all Directions with Full Load
- 3-Position Foot-Operated Brake System with Parking Brake, Normal Swivel or Directional Steering of Casters.
- Precise Stop of Lift Function with Variable Speed Feature
- Single Lift Mast Provides Clear View for safe Operation
- Enclosed Lift Screw-No Pinch Points
- Modular Design
- Adaptable to Multi-Shift Operation with Quick Exchange Kits
- Lifter Operation Permitted from all sides with Remote pendant
- Simple Exchange of End-Effector for Economic and Efficient Use of Lifter
- Quick Disconnect End-Effector
Ergonomic Partners can provide several custom solutions for mobile lifting applications. Ergonomic lifting devices take the load off the operator, allowing them to focus on their job.
Ergonomic Partners sells, services and is a distributor for Portable Ergonomic Lifting Devices and Mobile Lifts in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.