Gorbel Workstation Cranes, Overhead Bridge, Jib, and Gantry Types
Overhead Bridge Cranes
Gorbel overhead bridge cranes for sale, jib cranes, aluminum cranes and steel gantry cranes offer ideal solutions for today's productivity and safety driven work place. These beam-mounted jib cranes typically give you 200 degrees of coverage and can be installed in less than a day. See the list below of more information about our Gorbel jib cranes. You can also find video demonstrations of our Gorbel cranes here.
Why choose Gorbel?
- Industry's Best Warranty-5 Years
- Quick Delivery-5 Day Quick Ship on Standard Products
- Easy to Install
- Steel or Aluminum Support Structure
- Industry's Best Warranty - 5 Years on Manual and Motorized Products
- "If It's Late, We Pay the Freight"
- 5 Day Quick Ship, 2 or 3 Day Quick Ship (premium service)
- Multiple Shipping Points - Plants in NY and AL
- CE Approved (All Gorbel cranes are CE certified and have a capacity placard installed before shipping that display the CE logo.)
- Steel or Aluminum Bridges
- Increased Safety, Productivity, and Reliability
- Freestanding or Overhead Mount
- Modular Design for Flexible Factory Layout
- Local Representation - Contact Ergonomic Partners
- Ease of Movement
- Ease of Installation
Gorbel's work station bridge cranes for sale are offered as freestanding, overhead ceiling mounted or a combination of both as well as monorails. The Gorbel bridge crane product line covers capacity ranges from 150 pounds thru 4,000 pounds and spans up to 30 feet.
Gorbel Workstation Cranes come in multiple models and vary by support center distance. See below for the correct sizing criteria:
- GLS track is meant to be mounted overhead and are required to be supported every 5 feet
- GLCS track can be mounted overhead or freestanding and are required to be supported every 20 feet
- GLCSL track can be mounted overhead or (FS) freestanding and are required to be supported every 25 feet
- GLCSLX track should be freestanding and are required to be supported every 30 feet
Gorbel has a full line of jib cranes, which include enclosed track, articulating, and I-beam cranes as described below.
Enclosed Track Work Station Jibs are ideal for supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, intelligent lifting devices and welding wire and can handle up to 200 degrees of rotation when wall or column mounted and up to 360 degrees of rotation when floor mounted. These Gorbel jib cranes are available in Freestanding, Wall Cantilever, and Aluminum Tie Rod styles.
Articulating Jib Cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. These Gorbel jib cranes can move loads around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. Bridge cranes for sale available in Freestanding, Overhead Ceiling Mounted, and Wall or Column Mounted styles.
I-Beam Cranes are versatile enough to perform a wide variety of local handling and spotting functions, and economical enough to be dedicated to individual work stations for maximum effectiveness. These Gorbel jib cranes are available in Free Standing, Wall Cantilever, Wall Bracket, Mast Type, and Motorized Rotation styles.
Gorbel's Gantry Cranes provide an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. The heavy duty end frame design with square tubing uprights, knee braces and channel base provides stable lifting and movement. Gantry Cranes come in Fixed Height Steel and Adjustable Steel.
Ergonomic Partners services Gorbel bridge cranes, jib cranes, and other workstation cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.