1 to 5 Ton Electric Chain Hoists, by CM, Coffing, Budgit, & Harrington
Ergonomic Partners offers the industries' top names such as CM, Coffing, Budgit, and Harrington to solve your pneumatic, electric chain hoist and overhead crane needs. We offer a full range of hoist products including 1 to 5 ton electric chain hoists as well as wire rope, air chain, trolleys, lever, chain falls, beam clamps and crane end trucks.
We stock and quick ship most 1 ton and 2-ton electric chain hoists for sale including manual/hand operated hoists
CM – Air and Electric Hoists (Columbus McKinnon)
- CM Lodestar (1/8 - 3 ton)
- CM XL High Capacity - (2 - 7.5 ton)
- CM Powerstar (2 - 15 ton)
- CM Valustar (1/4 - 2 ton)
- CM Shopstar (250 - 1,000 pounds)
- CM Airstar (500 - 2,000 pounds)
- CM Shopair (250, 300, 500, 600, and 1,000 pounds)
Budgit or Yale Hoists
- Budgit BHEC (1/4 - 3 ton)
- Budgit BAEC (1/4 - 3 ton)
Hand Chain Hoists and Come Alongs
- CM Ratchet Lever and Hand Chain
- Harrington Ratchet Lever and Come Alongs
- Budgit Ratchet Lever and Hand Chain Hoists
JD Neuhaus Air Chain Hoists
- 275 pound thru 200 ton capacity
Shaw Box or Yale Electric Wire Rope Hoist Units
- Monorail, top running, and under running capacities from 1 ton thru 15 ton
- Double Girder top running units from 1/2 ton thru 100 ton
- Yale Global King electric wire rope
- Yale Cable King electric wire rope
- Shaw Box 700 and 800 Series wire rope
Gorbel Intelligent Zero Gravity Lifter
Demag Hoists - up to 100 fpm lifting speed!
- DC Pro (275 pound to 4,400 pound)
- DC Com - Demag's most competitive model
- DK Hoist
Coffing Electric Chain Hoists
- Coffing JLC
- Coffing Little Mule
- Harrington SNER
- Harrington NER
Why buy an electric or pneumatic chain hoist?
In addition to the above an air hoist also gives you the additional advantages:
- Chain falls make your work force more productive thru better ergonomics and safety.
- Electricity and or compressed air are readily available in most plants.
- They are typically more compact than a wire rope unit.
- Most of our chain hoists for sale have an overload slip clutch to prevent over capacity loads.
- Especially in the lower capacities, high speeds are available to help increase your productivity
- Chain typically is a more durable and less expensive option when compared to wire rope.
- Most are H-4 duty cycle.
- A simple chain change-out and you can increase your lift.
- Hook mounting allows units to be easily changed out around the plant.
- They always have true vertical lift. A wire rope unit must be double reeved to be true vertical lift.
- Duty cycle is almost continuous H-5 duty
- Infinitely variable control is standard for better spotting
- An Air powered motor is inherently spark resistant. Add specific features such as stainless chain, and bronze hooks to meet a specific environment.
- For optimum pneumatic or electric chain hoist life consider that the ball bearing life varies inversely according to the cube of the load. An example is a one ton electric hoist operated at a mean effective load of 1/2 ton will have a ball bearing life 8 times that of a hoist used at its maximum capacity. Obviously this is a major consideration if hoist repair cost and downtime are issues.
- If a 2-speed unit is to be used, make sure to confirm the voltage as these are not typically re-connectable to other voltages as single speed electric hoists. For example a 230-3-60 volt unit cannot be wired to run on 460-3-60 on a two-speed motor.
- Always locate an approved filter lubricator as close as possible to the mounting location.
Ergonomic Partners provides manual/hand, air and electric hoists; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma. We specialize in shipping 1 Ton Hoists and 2 Ton Hoists fast.