1 to 5 Ton Electric Chain Hoists, by CM, Coffing, Budgit, & Harrington
Ergonomic Partners offers the industries' top names such as CM, Coffing, Budgit, and Harrington to solve your pneumatic, electric chain hoist and overhead crane needs. We offer a full range of hoist products including 1 to 5 ton electric chain hoists as well as wire rope, air chain, trolleys, lever, chain falls, beam clamps and crane end trucks.
We stock and quick ship most 1 ton and 2 ton electric chain hoists including manual/hand operated hoists
CM – Air and Electric Hoists (Columbus McKinnon)
- CM Lodestar (1/8 - 3 ton)
- CM XL High Capacity - (2 - 7.5 ton)
- CM Powerstar (2 - 15 ton)
- CM Valustar (1/4 - 2 ton)
- CM Shopstar (250 - 1,000 pounds)
- CM Airstar (500 - 2,000 pounds)
- CM Shopair (250, 300, 500, 600, and 1,000 pounds)
Budgit or Yale Hoists
- Budgit BHEC (1/4 - 3 ton)
- Budgit BAEC (1/4 - 3 ton)
Hand Chain Hoists and Come Alongs
- CM Ratchet Lever and Hand Chain
- >Harrington Ratchet Lever and Come Alongs
- Budgit Ratchet Lever and Hand Chain Hoists
JD Neuhaus Air Chain Hoists
- 275 pound thru 200 ton capacity
Shaw Box or Yale Electric Wire Rope Hoist Units
- Monorail, top running, and under running capacities from 1 ton thru 15 ton
- Double Girder top running units from 1/2 ton thru 100 ton
- Yale Global King electric wire rope
- Yale Cable King electric wire rope
- Shaw Box 700 and 800 Series wire rope
Gorbel Intelligent Zero Gravity Lifter
Demag Hoists - up to 100 fpm lifting speed!
- DC Pro (275 pound to 4,400 pound)
- DC Com - Demag's most competitive model
- DK Hoist
Coffing Electric Chain Hoists
- Coffing JLC
- Coffing Little Mule
- Harrington SNER
- Harrington NER
Why buy an electric or pneumatic chain hoist?
In addition to the above an air hoist also gives you the additional advantages:
- Chain falls make your work force more productive thru better ergonomics and safety.
- Electricity and or compressed air are readily available in most plants.
- They are typically more compact than a wire rope unit.
- Most units have an overload slip clutch to prevent over capacity loads.
- Especially in the lower capacities, high speeds are available to help increase your productivity
- Chain typically is a more durable and less expensive option when compared to wire rope.
- Most are H-4 duty cycle.
- A simple chain change-out and you can increase your lift.
- Hook mounting allows units to be easily changed out around the plant.
- They always have true vertical lift. A wire rope unit must be double reeved to be true vertical lift.
- Duty cycle is almost continuous H-5 duty
- Infinitely variable control is standard for better spotting
- An Air powered motor is inherently spark resistant. Add specific features such as stainless chain, and bronze hooks to meet a specific environment.
- For optimum pneumatic or electric chain hoist life consider that the ball bearing life varies inversely according to the cube of the load. An example is a one ton electric hoist operated at a mean effective load of 1/2 ton will have a ball bearing life 8 times that of a hoist used at its maximum capacity. Obviously this is a major consideration if hoist repair cost and downtime are issues.
- If a 2-speed unit is to be used, make sure to confirm the voltage as these are not typically re-connectable to other voltages as single speed electric hoists. For example a 230-3-60 volt unit cannot be wired to run on 460-3-60 on a two-speed motor.
- Always locate an approved filter lubricator as close as possible to the mounting location.
Ergonomic Partners provides manual/hand, air and electric hoists to Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma. We specialize in shipping 1 Ton Hoists and 2 Ton Hoists fast.