Manual and Motorized Work Positioners by Ergotronix, Inc.
3-Axis Manual Positioning of Work Loads up to 300 lbs
A unique, patented work positioning system that provides the operator with full flexibility to move work in any position, with full 360-degree rotation, adjustable height and tilt.
- Ideal for any project, no matter what application or shape of object.
- Adaptable to any work fixture.
- Available in bench (2-axis) or floor mount (3-axis) configurations.
- Operator adjustable friction resistance assures a smooth and balanced transition between work positions.
- Made in the USA
- Lock mechanism provides the operator a safe movement to any desired position under movement friction, without having to hold or balance the work.
- Adjustable work positioner is available in bench mount or floor mount configuration with 50 lbs., 150 lbs., 300 lbs. load capacities.
Motorized Work Positioner 3-Axis Positioning of Workloads up to 400 lbs
The Ergo Chief adjustable work positioner provides full 360-degree variable, bi-directional speed rotation for productive work positions. The operator can safely rotate, smooth tilt, lift, reverse rotation, and start/stop with a hand pendant controlled. Rotational direction and speed is adjusted from the control panel. The round top mounting plate features eight concentric radial mounting channels for easy attachment of user applied tooling, parts etc.
- Slotted turntable easily accepts mounting of any tool, fixture and work part.
- Regenerative Electronic Control System.
- Horizontal or vertical turntable models.
- Adjustable work positioner has a maximum capacity of 400 lbs.
Ergo Force Motorized Work Positioner 3-Axis Positioning of Workloads up to 600 lbs
- Capacity up to 600 lbs.
- Flexible to move work to any suitable work position.
- The "L" shaped rotational arm allows easy access to work, comfortably and safely.
- Engineered to attach to any work fixture
- Unlimited rotation on Y + Z axes.
Ergo Control Programmable Work Positioner 3-Axis Positioning of Workloads up to 13,200 lbs
Ergo Control is a 3-axis programmable work positioner that provides full position control to optimize a work sequence that suits each work condition and operator needs. This unit makes handling large objects safe and easy. The "L" shaped arm of the positioner makes it possible to always reach any surface of the work piece in a comfortable working position. Even turning a work piece upside down is now easily possible.
- 3-axis (X, Y, Z) or 2-axis (X, Y) positioning configuration.
- Large program capacity for storage of operations
- Unlimited rotation on axis (Y, Z).
- Easy teachable programming.
- Quick and easy downloading of any stored program.
- Ideal for welding, grinding, assembly, etc.
- Available in 6 standard load classes 3-axis: 330, 660, 1,650, 3,300, 6,600, and 13,200 lbs. loads.
- 2-axis: 660, 1,100, 2,200, 4,400, 8,800 and 17,600 lbs. loads.
Ergonomic Partners sells manual and motorized work positioners; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.