- Capacity: 1 1/2-Ton (metric rated)
- Weight: 98.5 lbs.
- Headroom: 15.3125 in.
- Model No: USA15
- Part No: 8313
- Reeving: 1
- Pull Force: 60 lbs.
- Hand Chain Over-Hauled to Lift Load One Foot: 68 1/2 ft.
- Hand Chain Drop Length: Standard 18 in. less than lift
- Trolley: Plain Push Type for standard and wide flange I-beams.
- Military Specifications: BUDGIT Aluminum Chain Blocks and Track Clamps are on the Qualified Products List QPL-904 for military specifications
- Frame: The frame of the USA Series Hoist is a tough, impact resistant, lightweight, heat treated, permanent mold cast aluminum alloy. The frame is heavily proportioned, designed primarily for rigidity to hold the gears and bearings in close alignment. The frame with the covers encloses all operating parts protecting them from dirt and the weather.
- Overload Device: The chain wheel, in addition to having pockets accurately formed to receive the links of the hand chain, also forms a part of a unique patent pending overload device as a standard feature. The overload device is calibrated for the capacity of the hoist and factory installed as an added measure of protection for the load, hoist, and operator.
- Gearing: The gearing is straight spur for good efficiency. The gears and pinions are generously proportioned and precision cut from alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength and durability. All gears are grease packed in a grease tight gear case.
- Load Brake: The automatic, screw actuated, Weston-type load brake holds the load under all conditions and permits fine smooth control in lowering. The brake is self-adjusting with the friction washer's long wearing, requiring low maintenance.
- Load Sprocket: The load sprocket and sprocket gear are machined from one-piece steel forging. The chain guide is a heat-treated, spring steel, flexible guide which provides heat-treated smooth surfaces that flex in the frame, controlling the load without binding.
- Load Chain: Closely calibrated chain links of special analysis alloy steel formed and heat-treated for unusual strength, carbonized for long wear and usage. The links are accurately formed to fit the pockets of the load sprocket.
- Hand Chain: The hand chain is welded steel and zinc plated for corrosion resistance and "clean hands" operation. The chain links are accurately formed to fit the pockets of the chain wheel, for gag-resistant operation in the chain wheel and guide arrangement.
- Hooks: The hooks are drop forged steel and are tough and ductile so that they will open noticeably when subjected to excessive overload. They are full swiveling, and each is equipped with a spring type hook latch.