- Manufacturer Part Number: SBN-10-WA
- Manufacturer Model: SBN
- Approximate Weight: 2.00 lbs. / 0.907 kg. (pendant only)
- Overall Dimensions: 15.96" (H) x 3.19" (W) x 2.03" (D) / 405.5mm (H) x 81mm (W) x 51.5mm (D)
- Operating Temperature Range: 23°F (-5°C) - no freezing; Max. of 104°F (40°C)
- Certifications/Standards: UL508 and CSA C22.2 No. 14
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4/4X
- Pendant Includes: Button Label Sheet, Cable Gland, Cable Armor, and Manual.
- Enclosure Design: Lightweight, ergonomic design for decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
- External Strain Relief: External strain relief hardware relieves tension on individual conductors.
- Cable Bushings: Tapered round cable entry gland provides a watertight seal, while a slide-on rubber boot provides added water protection.
- Switch Contact Electrical Rating: 3 Amp, 250 VAC 50/60 Hz. Designed with internal visible contacts and a pre-wired common circuit; simplifies wiring of switches.
- Switch Action Type: Momentary, for single, two, and three-speed switches. Cumulative contacts on two− and three−speed switches provide precise detent feel. Mechanical interlocks are standard on single-, two−speed and three−speed switches for enhanced safety.
- Button Hoods and Labels: Easy-to-read button functions, with removable button hoods and nameplates that are easy to change. Green, red or black colors are available.
- Ease of Maintenance: All pendant parts are replaceable. Internal cable grip allows pendant to be serviced while hanging on cable. Ample enclosure space for switch wiring. An elastic, chemically resistant gasket ensures a tight seal between enclosure front and back.
- Button Spring Force: For the Momentary Single Speed button - Takes 2.4 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button down and then 1.7 pounds of force to hold it down. For the Two-Speed buttons – It takes 3.35 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button down to the first detent and then 2.75 pounds of force to hold it in the first speed position. The second speed takes 4.55 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button all the way down and 2.1 pounds of force to hold it in the second speed position.
- Enclosure Material: Housings of the SBN pendant pushbutton station are made from polycarbonate, (Color -Yellow [Munsell 2.5Y8/12], UV rated outdoor application) an impact resistant polymer material. This material has proven durable in most industrial environments. Like all plastics, it is susceptible to some chemicals. In particular, some machine shop cutting fluids and wire drawing lubricants can lead to cracks in the housings. Polyamide (nylon) housings are available as an option for these applications.