- Manufacturers Part Number: SBP2-8-CUSTOM
- Manufacturers Model: SBP2
- Approximate Weight: 1.6 lbs. / .73 kg. (pendant only)
- Overall Dimensions: 14.50" (H) x 3.52" (W) x 2.31" (D) / 368mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 59mm (D)
- Operating Temperature Range: −10°F to 150°F
- Certifications/Standards: UL/cUL/CSA Listed
- Pendant Includes: Button label sheet, cord grip nut, compression ring, 5 different size cable grommets, and manual.
- Cable Bushings: Cable grip clamps provide a watertight sealed connection between cable and enclosure.
- External Strain Relief: Dual stainless steel hanger rings allow for easy attachment to external strain relief cable.
- Switch Contact Electrical Rating: 3 Amp, 250 VAC and 2 Amp, 24 VDC. Suitable for AC or DC applications. Switches are protected from internal and external contaminants.
- Switch Action Type: Momentary, for single, two, and three-speed switches. Cumulative contacts on two− and three−speed switches provide precise detent feel. Mechanical interlocks are standard on single− and two−speed switches for enhanced safety.
- Button Hoods and Labels: Easy-to-read button functions, with removable button hoods and nameplates that are easy to change. Green, red or black colors are available.
- Button Spring Force: For the Momentary Single Speed button - Takes 2.4 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button down and then 1.7 pounds of force to hold it down. For the Two-Speed buttons – It takes 3.35 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button down to the first detent and then 2.75 pounds of force to hold it in the first speed position. The second speed takes 4.55 pounds of force to overcome the spring force to push the button all the way down and 2.1 pounds of force to hold it in the second speed position.
- Enclosure Design: Lightweight, ergonomic design, for decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1, 3, 4, 4X, and 12. Impact resistant pendant enclosure is double insulated and chemically resistant.
- Enclosure Material: Housings of the SBP2 pendant pushbutton station are made from polycarbonate, an impact resistant polymer material. This material has proven durable in most industrial environments. Like all plastics, it is susceptible to some chemicals. In particular, some machine shop cutting fluids and wire drawing lubricants can lead to cracks in the housings. Polyamide (nylon) housings are available as an option for these applications.
- Ease of Maintenance: All pendant parts are replaceable. Ample enclosure space for switch wiring. An elastic, chemically resistant gasket ensures a tight seal between the two enclosure halves.