- Quickly convert a fixed height industrial machine, table or workbench to adjustable height; providing ergonomic workstations for worker safety and comfort.
- All kits are shipped fully charged ready to install. (Mounting hardware not included.)
- 250 pound capacity per leg on 4-post systems.
- Manual operation requires 5 handle rotations per inch of travel. Electric operation 17.4 inches per minute of travel.
- Flexible Tubing: 3/16 in. OD with 1 inch minimum bend radius.
- No reservoir. Fluid is maintained in the pump and piston areas. System pressure is 625 psi nominal -2,500 psi burst/max.
- Uses colorless, odorless, non-staining, non-toxic hydraulic fluid. See MSDS above.
- Controls: Manual systems have a fold-away handle crank, electric systems have an up/down 12VDC, 30mA rocker switch with 81 inches of control cord.
- Powder coated finish on pump and cylinder D-housing. Exposed cylinder rod-ends are steel with zinc plating.
- Electric Pump Motor: 115VAC, 60Hz, single-phase, 87 rpm, 2.4 fla, Regular amperage draw 1.6 amps, UL Recognized CSA Certified, standard 3-pin plug with 6 foot power cord.
- NOTE: Single acting cylinders, power up and gravity down. Approximately 20 pounds of weight per cylinder to retract properly.