- Capacity Range: 33.1 to 48.5 lbs. (15.0 to 22.0 kg)
- Cable Travel: 4.93 ft. (1.5 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.188 in. (4.8 mm)
- Unit Weight: 16.1 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Width: 8.6 in. (218 mm)
- Depth: 6.2 in. (157 mm)
- Length (hook to hook I.D.): 16.9 to 76.0 in. (429 to 1930 mm)
- Color: Unpainted Aluminum
- Cable Material: Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Top Hook: Zinc plated hook and pins.
- Bottom Hook: Stainless steel hook, plug, rivet, bolts, and screws.
- Secondary Support: Includes top and bottom support eyelets to accommodate safety chains.
- The ENDO Series X is an eco-friendly tool balancer.
- The ultimate solution when particulates from the standard exterior balancer finish might contaminate food or sensitive assemblies.
- Buffed and barrel-polished aluminum casing and cover.
- Synthetic food-grade grease (H1 grade) on the spring.
- Drum Lock mechanism available to lock the drum when replacing a tool.
- Fall-Arrest device prevents tool from dropping in the unlikely event that a spring breaks.
- Plug-Type cable set for easy cable replacement without dismantling the balancer.
- Easy and precise worm gear system spring adjustment.
- Zero-Gravity tool holding with no drifting or strain.
- Tapered drum, quality springs, and ball bearings provide smooth cable travel throughout the stroke.
- Worm Gear Spring Tension Adjustment:
- Insert socket wrench in back of unit and turn clockwise to increase tension and counterclockwise to decrease tension (factory preset to the midrange of the rated capacity).
- Watch Video Here
- Choosing the Right Spring Balancer:
- Size the balancer to carry the total weight of the tool and all accessories to be balanced.
- Use the upper end of the capacity range of the balancer when possible. For example, if the total tool weight is 10.5 lbs, a balancer with a capacity range of 5.5-11.0 lbs would be a better choice than one with a range of 9.9-19.8 lbs.
- Choose the cable travel length that best suits your application.