- Capacity Range: 11 to 15.4 lbs. (5.0 to 7.0 kg)
- Cable Travel: 4.27 ft. (1.3 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.12 in. (3.0 mm)
- Unit Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Width: 6.29 in. (160 mm)
- Depth: 3.50 in. (89 mm)
- Length (hook to hook I.D.): 11.4 to 62.6 in. (289 to 1590 mm)
- Color: Safety Yellow
- Cable Material: Wire Rope (steel)
- Top Hook: Aluminum forged swivel hook with safety latch.
- Bottom Hook: Steel hook with safety latch and rubber buffer collar.
- Secondary Support: Includes a top support eyelet to accommodate a safety chain.
- Fully enclosed, high impact cast aluminum housing.
- Drum lock mechanism available to lock the drum when replacing a tool.
- Fall-Arrest device prevents tool from dropping in the unlikely event that a spring breaks.
- Plug-Type cable set for easy cable replacement without dismantling the balancer.
- Easy and precise worm gear system spring adjustment.
- Zero-Gravity tool holding with no drifting or strain.
- Tapered drum, quality springs, and ball bearings provide smooth cable travel throughout the stroke.
- CE mark available (European Conformity)
- Worm Gear Spring Tension Adjustment:
- Insert socket wrench in back of unit and turn clockwise to increase tension and counterclockwise to decrease tension (factory preset to the midrange of the rated capacity).
- Watch Video Here
- Choosing the Right Spring Balancer:
- Size the balancer to carry the total weight of the tool and all accessories to be balanced.
- Use the upper end of the capacity range of the balancer when possible. For example, if the total tool weight is 10.5 lbs, a balancer with a capacity range of 5.5-11.0 lbs would be a better choice than one with a range of 9.9-19.8 lbs.
- Choose the cable travel length that best suits your application.