- Model: TSJ150-FS-150-8-10
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Span: 10 ft.
- Height Under Boom (HUB): 8 ft.
- Overall Height (Crane Only): 9.59 ft.
- Mast Pipe Size: 6 in.
- Enclosed Track Series: 250
- Overturning Moment: 2,504.3 lbs-ft
- Axial Load: 543.49 lbs.
- Anchor Bolt Load: 1,188.78lbs.
- Coverage: 200° Semi-Circular Rotation
- Portable Base Option: Includes base, fork pockets, leveling feet, and mast mounting hardware.
- Lightweight design makes this higher capacity tool jib easy to use for applications involving heavier and high impact tools.
- Slim profile features bracket centers of only 14 inches, making it ideal for low head room spaces.
- Simple 4 bolt installation allows for easy adjustment of the height under boom.
- No special foundation is required, making it easier to install in small areas where floor space may be limited.
- All Gorbel Jib Cranes have a design factor of 15% of the allowable capacity for hoist weight and 25% of the allowable capacity for impact.
- Foundationless models are mounted to a 6 inch reinforced floor that require:
- Centered placement on a square area that is free from cracks, seams, and walls.
- Chemical anchor bolts that can withstand a minimum of 283.84 pounds of pull out force.
- Concrete pressure of 3,000 psi that contains wire mesh reinforcement.