- Compact Design - Small size permits the use of smaller control enclosures, reducing the overall cost of an installation.
- 40:1 Speed Range with 3 Control Methods - 1) Five Distinct Speeds 2) Infinitely Variable Control 3) Stepless Analog Speed Reference
- Factory Default Software Settings - Preset for basic application programming, making it the easiest VFD to navigate and program.
- Removable Terminal Block - Access to parameter backup, 7 multi-function digital inputs, and more.
- Auto-Tuning - Non-rational auto-tuning for performance demading applications.
- X-Press Programming Feature - Allows operator to program initial setup within seconds.
- Swift-Lift Feature - Allows overspeeding with light loads or empty hook.
- Reverse Plug Simulation Feature - Allows operator to smoothly and quickly stop and change directions without setting the brake.
- Safe Operating Windows - Reduces possibility of programming unsafe parameters.
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection - Reduces possibility of motor damage.
- Quick Stop Feature - Reduces possibility of crane collision.
- CMAA Crane Class A to D Service.
- Certifications: CE, UL, cUL, RoHs, TÜV Listed; UL recognized Electronic Thermal Overload
Drive is fully tested prior to shipment.