- Load Check II - Continuously detects overload conditions and monitors hook load, providing increased productivity by no longer pausing for tests unless rated capacity is approached.
- Safe Torque Off - Provides a redundant hardware safety circuit that guarantees motor and brake power are removed when an E-STOP switch or safety controller opens the drive input, eliminating the need for external disconnects.
- Adaptive Ultra-Lift - Allows over-speeding with light loads or empty hook by monitoring motor torque and adjusting motor speed to operate at peak performance.
- X-Press Programming - Automatically configures several commonly used parameters and features when a control method, motion, or speed reference is selected.
- Option Cards - Provides the drive flexibility that is needed with expandable AC, DC digital and analog input and output option cards.
- Impulse●Link Diagnostic System - Provides easy drive parameter management on your PC. Can communicate with up to 31 drives locally or wirelessly, allowing drive diagnostics, monitoring, and programming.
- Reliability - Hardware and software are designed and extensively tested specifically for the operating conditions seen in overhead material handling applications.
- New Power Module - Withstands four times more thermal cycles than previous generations.
- Preventative Maintenance Monitors - Provides the feedback you need to proactively schedule maintenance and minimize downtime.
- Energy Engineered - Designed to efficiently utilize available power, reducing energy costs for you and your customers.
- CMAA Crane Class A to F Service.
- Certifications: UL, cUL, CSA, RoHs; CE available with filters.
Drive is fully tested prior to shipment.