- Capacity: 1/4-Ton (metric rated)
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Headroom: 12.1875 in.
- Model No: USA25
- Part No: 8310SR
- Reeving: 1
- Pull Force: 24 lbs.
- Hand Chain Over-Hauled to Lift Load One Foot: 25 ft.
- Hand Chain Drop Length: Standard 18 in. less than lift
- Spark and Corrosion Resistant Models: Spark and corrosion resistant models are designed for service in certain hazardous atmospheres and areas where resistance to friction sparks is vitally important.
- Military Specifications: BUDGIT Aluminum Chain Blocks and Track Clamps are on the Qualified Products List QPL-904 for military specifications.
- Frame: The frame of the USA Series hoist is a tough, impact resistant, lightweight, permanent mold cast aluminum alloy.
- Overload Device: The hand chain wheel provides a unique overload device as a standard feature preventing user from lifting loads beyond the hoist's load range, which may damage the hoist or supporting structure..
- Gearing: The gearing is straight spur for good efficiency. The gears and pinions are generously proportioned and precision cut from alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength and durability. All gears are grease packed in a grease tight gear case.
- Load Brake: The automatic, screw actuated, Weston-type load brake holds the load under all conditions and permits fine smooth control in lowering. The brake is self-adjusting with the friction washer's long wearing, requiring low maintenance.
- Load Sprocket: The load sprocket and sprocket gear are machined from one-piece steel forging. The chain guide is a heat-treated, spring steel, flexible guide which provides heat-treated smooth surfaces that flex in the frame, controlling the load without binding.
- Load Chain: Special chrome nickel, type 304 stainless steel alloy load chain. Closely calibrated chain links of special analysis alloy steel formed and heat-treated for unusual strength, carbonized for long wear and usage. The links are accurately formed to fit the pockets of the load sprocket.
- Hand Chain: The hand chain is Everdur bronze and the chain links are accurately formed to fit the pockets of the chain wheel, for gag-resistant operation in the chain wheel and guide arrangement.
- Hooks: The hooks are bronze alloy or stainless steel (depending on hoist capacity) and are tough and ductile so that they will open noticeably when subjected to excessive overload. They are full swiveling, and each is equipped with a spring type hook latch.
- Lower Block: Bronze block sleeve.
- Chain Container: Stainless Steel.
- Trolley Wheels: Bronze or stainless steel (depending on hoist capacity).