Portable Cobot Welding Packages
Ergonomic Partners offers an industrial hardened, portable welding cobot package featuring Yaskawa/Motoman Cobots and Fronius Welders. This portable weld system is designed to be taken anywhere in your facility allowing welding operations to be performed quickly and effortlessly.
Long Reach Portable Weld Cobot
Our portable weld cobots come in two packages, the HC10 and HC20. The HC20 is the longest reach cobot on the market with 2,300 mm (90.55 inches) of reach, 20 kg (44 pound) payload capacity, and +/- 0.05 mm repeatability. This makes it ideal for setting up multiple parts or larger assemblies.
The less expensive HC10 has 1,200 mm (47.24 inches) of reach, 10 kg (22 pound) payload capacity, and +/- 0.05 mm repeatability. This package is designed and optimzed for smaller parts and assemblies.
Fronius Cobot Standard Weld Package
- TPS 400i Gas Cooled Push System.
- 0.045 Filler Materials.
- Wire feeder to be mounted on the frame of the unit.
Optional Fronius Weld Packages
- PMC – Pulse Multi Control allows you to achieve better results during pulse welding. It imparts less heat and reduces spattering.
- LSC – Low Spatter Control is a process designed with a modified dip transfer arc with high stability. The welder can achieve high quality weld seams while minimizing spattering and increasing deposition rate.
- CTM – Cold Metal Transfer uses extremely low heat input for joining materials like steel and aluminum. It is capable of brazing galvanized metal sheets with minimal distortion.
- Push/Pull Systems for aluminum welding.
- Liquid Cooled Welding System in lieu of gas cooled welding systems for high production applications.
- Manual Welding Torch allows quick changing of the robotic to manual welding operation with the flick of a switch.
Cobot Welding Options:
Depending on your welding operation needs, we have several standard options to help you optimize your workflow.
- Customized risers allowing for more reach while working at a higher elevation.
- Docking stations can be installed at different locations within your facility; allowing the portable robot to be moved and locked in place for consistent welding programs.
- Different size modular welding fixture tables can be manufactured with the ability to fixture parts for quick and easy welding.
- With our 15 engineers on staff, Ergonomic Partners can easily design your customized weld fixturing. Allowing us to take the guesswork out of your small batch production of welded components.
Robot Welding Documents and Information
Ergonomic Partners is a robot system integrator providing portable cobot welding packages nationwide, focusing in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.