Robot Weld Cells & Automated Welding Systems
Ergonomic Partners specializes in the setup of robot weld cells and automated welding systems for spot welding, stud welding, MIG welding, and arc welding.
Custom Engineered Robot Welding Cells
Let our team of robot weld engineers and mechanical design engineers set up a complete automated welding system for your facility. Our team can handle your application from start to finish. A typical custom robotic welding system would include the following:
- Welding Fixture Design
- Optimal Cell Layout
- Delivery Cart/Rack Design
- Safety System Design
- HMI with PLC Logic for Part Type Selection
- Weld Path Programming
- Optional Laser Seam Tracking
- Optional Vision System Integration
Pre-Engineered Automated Welding Systems by Yaskawa
The Yaskawa line of pre-engineered arc welding robots can be in footprints as small as 7 feet by 10 feet to as large as 13 feet by 20 feet. These cells can consist of 1, 2, or 3 robots, depending on the application. The Arcworld series of robotic work cells typically include a work positioner, table, or Ferris wheel.
Yaskawa Welding Robot Options:
- Tip Change Box
- Spool Kit
- Exhaust Hood
- Safety Fencing
- Stack Light
- HMI Operator Station
Fronius Robotic Welding
Fronius offers several advanced options that could benefit your weld cell applications. For example, if you have an application that requires higher production, you could upgrade from a gas-cooled system to a liquid-cooled one. Or if you have an applications that requires manual welding touch-ups, we provide an option to flip a switch on the welder allowing welders to perform manual torch welds. As an authorized Fronius robotic welding integrator, we can analyze and specify the right welder for your application.
Fronius Welding Options:
- PMC – Pulse Multi Control allows you to achieve better results during pulse welding. It imparts less heat and reduces spattering.
- LSC – Low Spatter Control is a process designed with a modified dip transfer arc with high stability. The welder can achieve high-quality weld seams while minimizing spattering and increasing deposition rate.
- CMT – Cold Metal Transfer uses extremely low heat input for joining materials like steel and aluminum. It is capable of brazing galvanized metal sheets with minimal distortion.
Stainless Steel Robot Welding
Aluminum Robot Welding
Carbon Steel Robot Welding
Other Robotic Welding Arm Options
While Ergonomic Partners is a master integrator for Yaskawa and Fronius, we are also distributors for KUKA and Fanuc. Upon request, we work with industrial-grade welders and coordinate with end users who use brands such as Lincoln or Miller systems.
Robot Welding Documents and Information
Ergonomic Partners designs, builds, and manufactures robotic welding cells nationwide, focusing in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.