Demag Cranes, Components, and Parts - KBK Rail Systems
Demag 32-Ton Double Girder, Overhead Top Running Bridge Crane
Ergonomic Partners can customize a Demag Crane to meet your application. Call 314-884-8884 or email email@example.com find out more.
Ergonomic Partners is a master distributor for Demag cranes & components in addition to their KBK Modular Rail Systems. Demag is leader in crane engineering and has vast and industry experience. They specialize in single and double-girder overhead traveling cranes. In addition to single and double girder cranes, they can also offer welded box girders to allow for longer span and higher capacity.
EKKE Single Girder Demag Crane with Box Sections
Demag EKKE Single Girder Crane with Box Sections
EKKE top running single girder cranes are custom designed for your facility.
The EKKE single-girder overhead traveling cranes feature maximum rigidity and minimum deadweight. This maximizes crane runway loading and enables a more cost-effective building design and overall system solution.
- Connections between the girder and end trucks are manufactured to precise tolerances for minimum wear
- Minimum wear due to low maintenance drives
- Travel wheels are manufactured of wear resistant CGG 70 spheroidal graphite cast iron.
- Low deadweight due to optimized box sections.
- Optional CAN Bus control for ultimate in feedback and monitoring.
EDKE Single Girder Suspension Crane to 10 Ton
EDKE Single Girder Suspension Demag Crane
Single girder suspension cranes are cost effective solutions for capacities up to 10 tons.
The EDKE suspension cranes maximize customer floospace and mobility. These Demag cranes are typically attached to the existing structure eliminating the need of columns.
- Rigid Wide Flange Beams allow for optimum load distribution
- Flexibility during install when mounting to existing structure.
- Endtrucks can be optimized for the exact service
- Maximize end approach allowing loads to get closer to the walls.
ZKKE Double Girder Overhead Crane
ZKKE Double Girder Overhead Demag Crane
Double girder cranes offer higher hook lift, and the extremely rigid box girder construction are well suited for heavy material handling applications.
The double-girder overhead traveling cranes offer exceptional load capacity while maximizing span. This design allows the hook to travel between the girders to maximize lifting heights.
- Manufactured to precise machine tolerances
- Torsionally rigid welded box construction
- Self-Lubricating spheroidal graphite cast iron wheels
- Optional radio control with display and proportional push buttons
KBK Rail – Modular Crane Systems
Demag KBK Modular Enclosed Rail Crane Systems
Demag offers single and double girder ceiling suspended and freestanding workstation cranes.
- Modular crane layouts
- Smooth handling even at the ends of the system
- Rated for loads up to 3.5 Ton
KBK Monorail Systems and Equipment Carriers
Demag KBK Curved Monorail System
These monorail systems are designed specifically for a customer's application. The ability to add curved sections, track switches, and turntables to allow the customer to route their overhead loads in any direction at any time.
- Routes can be precisely laid out to meet customers' needs
- Load Capability up to 7,000 pounds
- Ability to transfer loads to adjacent cranes
- Direct link between pick up and deposit points
Demag Parts and Components
Demag Crane Parts and Components
As a worldwide leader in overhead cranes, there is a large offering of Demag parts. As a Demag master distributor, below is a list of items Ergonomic Partners can help you with.
- DRC-DC and DRC MP raido control systems
- DSE and DSK Control Pendants
- DST Control Pendants
- DCL-Pro, DKK, and DEL Conductor Bar
- KTL and DWF Endtrucks/End Carriages
Ergonomic Partners is a distributor for Demag Cranes, Components, Parts and KBK Rail systems in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.